Deluxe Starter Kit
All the goals setting, planning and review pages you need, punched, folded, and filed in top quality binders, sized perfectly to fit in your handbag. A day-to-day folder covered with your choice of beautiful designer papers and colour-coded sections mean your Deluxe Starter Kit is set up ready for you to use straight out of the box.
Includes everything you need to plan your days, weeks and months. Never again forget the goals that are important to you.
Prefer to customise it yourself? Try the Artisan Starter Kit.
Like to try before you buy? Join the Perfect Planners mailing list and win your own digital version for free.
Completely undated so you never have to feel bad about ‘missing’ a day or a week (or even a whole month!). Never again feel the guilt of having abandoned your diary system after 23 days, just pick right back up where you left off.
Flexible design fits around your life. Shift worker in the family? Regular days off in the middle of the week? Plan your week the way you live it and the planner sorts itself out around you.
Unique, soft self-coaching approach reveals areas you want to work on and supports you as you make the changes you chose to live the life you want to live.
What’s in your Deluxe Starter Kit?
- Year planner - spot important dates at a glance
- 12 months to view - know your key area of focus in each of your next 12 months
- Month to view - know what’s coming each month so you can plan your time and energy accordingly
- Monthly priorities - be confident you’re always working towards what’s important to you
- Week to view - check the shape of your week ahead and see if it’s realistic
- Weekly priorities - make plans that will support your monthly goals
- Day planners - choose the specific actions you’ll take each day to live the life you want to live
- Daily reminders - take good care of yourself every day
- Goal setting section – create goals that really matter to you
- Habit forming pages – take powerful daily steps towards your new goals
- Tracker bookmark - remove the guess work and emotional ups and downs of your month and build up an objective picture of how well you’re doing over time
- Regular reviews - see how far you’ve come and keep moving towards your goals
- Receipts pockets - de-clutter your purse and get your finances under control
- Bits & pieces pockets - keep your Project Life notes and ephemera all in one place
- 1 beautifully decorated A5 folder - day-to-day organisation never looked so good
- 1 stylish kraft A5 folder – keep your spares in one place, ready to go grab and go
- Coordinating tabs and washi tape – ready for the additional bits and pieces you want to add into your planner
- Pencil case - keep all your pens, pencils, washi, page tabs, hairbands, lucky charms, paperclips, bits and bobs and whatnot together in the place you need them!
All deliveries are sent via Royal Mail and dispatched within 7 days of receiving the order (unless I’ve told you otherwise on the product page or in a promotional email). Often it’s much sooner than that.
Postage and packaging is calculated at checkout and must be paid for at the same time.
At the moment, I can only ship to UK addresses. Sorry!
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Naturally I hope you’ll love your planner, but if you want to return or exchange the product for any reason simply email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving it to let me know.
I’ll email you a label to print out and attach to the box to send it back to me. Please keep all the original packaging to enable you to return everything safely and securely.
You will remain liable for the product until it is safely received by me. While I will provide postage to return it by the same method it was sent, you may, therefore, wish to pay the extra to have it insured/signed for/tracked.
If you request an exchange, the alternate product will be posted to you once I receive the first one. Any increase in product or postage costs must be paid before the alternate product is shipped. Any reduction in product or postage costs will be refunded at the time of shipping.
If you ask for a refund, once the product is returned and has been checked by me, you will be refunded the full costs (product and postage). Where postage is split across multiple items, I will calculate the costs so that you pay for the item(s) you keep, minus the additional cost of the returned item.
Any amounts refunded will be applied to the card you used to make the initial payment.
Please refer to the terms and conditions for full details.
Wholesale and White Label
Wholesale and White Label
I love collaborating so if you’d like to buy in bulk for your team or want your own customised planners to give to clients, get in touch.
I’m afraid I’ve had to put the shop on hold for a little bit (while I settle into being a new Mummy!) but I’m still working on the Planners and I have some rather exciting plans, for 2016 - including a crowd-funded production run!
So hop on the mailing list and you’ll be the first to know about new developments (and at the moment you’ll also get a copy of the Perfect Christmas Planner to boot!)
I’m totally in love with Siân and her Perfect Planners! I’ve found a system that actually works for me.
I started using my Perfect Planner in August (2014) during the school summer holidays and I got more done in one week than I did in the whole of the previous month! Ultimately, aside from the practical organisation that using my Perfect Planner brings, the thing I love most about it is the shifts that have occurred in my mindset.
Instead of mentally beating myself up because it’s Friday and I didn’t do everything I thought I should, I can look back on my original goals for the week and realise that, actually, it was a pretty good week after all. I’m much kinder to myself and, ironically, get more done as a result!El Edwards
Loving how easy it was to have a week off as a holiday without wasting paper. Continued to use the bookmark to mark habits and record how the days had been, but no week planner or day planner pages wasted. 🙂
Being able to order extras, of whichever page I require most of at any given time, is so much more helpful than having someone else’s structure to try to fit my life into. Working with these planners is completely flexible and empowering.
Every time I bring my planner out of my bag, people admire it and ask me where I got it! It is a fantastic tool for everyone and in particular for procrastinators or those who are easily distracted!
All there in your folder are spaces for you to design your dreams, captured into goals, turned into plans and actions for you to tick or cross. Daily lists, reminders and nudges to help you achieve more than you can possibly imagine. I love the little pockets for receipts and useful bits and pieces.Gail Walshe