Six months to a Perfectly Planned you
A blend of face-to-face and email coaching, tailored specifically for you,
to inspire and motivate and keep you accountable.
How the sessions break down
- In Session 1 we’ll look at your goals and strategies, figure out what makes you tick, how you get things done and how to craft your own perfect plans.
- In Session 2 we’ll examine your new plans, make sure they support your goals and paint the picture of what success will look like to you.
- In Session 3 we’ll review your progress so far, see if there’s anything you’re struggling with or want to adjust.
- In Sessions 4 and 5 we’ll continue to make sure you stay accountable, celebrating what you achieve, tweaking things that aren’t quite working for you, keeping you on track.
- In Session 6 we’ll review your progress over the period we’ve been working together, celebrate everything you’ve learnt and achieved, and set new goals for your future.
As a special bonus to help you on your way, you’ll receive a free Artisan Starter Kit.
Between Sessions 2 and 6, you’ll get personal email support and encouragement once a week, every week. I’ll ask you to report back on how you’re getting on with your plans, how you’re feeling about the process and what you want to do next.
Session 1 when you’re ready to start.
Session 2 about a week later.
Session 3, 4 and 5 at points we agree depending on your progress and how you want to tailor your support. I recommend session 4 is around the three month mark.
Session 6, six months from Session 1.
Thank you so much for all your hard work.
As soon as I started working with you, I found your ideas, feedback and regular check-ins (read positive nagging!) of huge value. You have been wonderfully positive and encouraging while at no point stooping to flattery. Furthermore, thanks to your humour and enthusiastic personality, working with you has made the whole process fun and exciting.
I would not hesitate to recommend your services.Sarah
If you have any questions about whether this is for you, drop me a line using the form below, or call me on 07725697909.
I’ll be happy to chat things through and see if we make a good fit. No pressure, just an honest chin wag.